SING 20 Announcement (Toshiba Tec Malaysia)
TOSHIBA TEC UNVEILS FOURTEEN LATEST NEW MODELS OF MULTI-FUNCTION PRINTERS WITH CLOUD-READY SOLUTIONS FOR THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE
Toshiba Tec today announced the launch of three new series in the multi-function printer’s product line-up. Toshiba Tec has returned with the high-class design with a piano black base incorporating the all-new features to meet the fast-changing needs of today’s work environment. The latest models, cloud-ready solutions, and new features implemented not only aim to increase the productivity and efficiency in the operation with enhanced security for the organizations but at the same time support the latest environmental regulations for the reduction of environmental burden and emphasize global environment friendliness.
Toshiba’s latest color product line up:
- e-STUDIO2520AC series
- e-STUDIO6525AC series
Toshiba’s latest monochrome line up:
- e-STUDIO6528A series
The design focus on how the multifunction printers can enhance and smoothen the operation in the hybrid working environment, in addition, to adding value to users.
All you need to know for the new series :
Smarter and Smoother Operation
- Motion Sensor – reduce user waiting time from sleep mode
- Dynamic Start – Improved wake-up time for efficient workflow
- New user interface design with a user-friendly approach where it helps to smoothen all your workflows by customization the interface and personalizing your workflows
Cloud and Mobile Ready
- Toshiba’s cloud-ready products provide the solutions to your business needs to improve the workflow and print smarter. It utilizes the latest technological advancement and security standards to provide an end-to-end solution to navigate today’s digital workplace seamlessly and securely.
- The new series perform an outstanding print speed – up to 65 pages per minute with the latest laser technology
- Intelligent Double Feed Detection – High-speed scanning for demanding environments. This feature prevents missing pages and damage to the document due to paper jams.
- High-Quality Print Resolution – Professional output at 1,200 dpi
- Thick Paper Support – Up to 300gsm
- Increased Paper Capacity – Add a 5th paper source with 2,000 sheets
Remote Assistant with Real-time support
- Work continuity thanks to proactive maintenance and monitoring
Protect your data with enhanced security features
- The new series are integrated with robust modules to ensure high protection from securing your data, anti-malware functions, and credentials to unlock the SDD and HDD with a trusted platform module.
The new models increase efficiency and support across the various industries’ needs in today’s complex working environment. Available now! For more information, please visit www.toshibatec.com.my or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Toshiba Tec Corporation
Toshiba Tec Corporation is a Toshiba Group company, a leading provider of technology solutions, operating across multiple industries – ranging from retail, logistics, manufacturing, and education, to hospitality.
For more information, please visit http://www.toshibatec.co.jp/en/
About Toshiba Tec Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Toshiba Tec Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is one of the leading Systems and Solutions providers in Malaysia with operations across Malaysia and Thailand. We provide seamless printing solutions and document management to engage users with a more cohesive and efficient experience. In addition, our committed support services ensure the highest level of customer trust and satisfaction.
Unless otherwise specified and/or credited, all images, artwork, text, graphics, logos, and logotypes are the copyright and/or trademark of the respective owners. All rights reservedBACK TO LIST